Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

BeME Community

Blogs Get Apps
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. I Just Found a Cool AI Tool That Blew My Mind (And It’s Not ChatGPT)

I Just Found a Cool AI Tool That Blew My Mind (And It’s Not ChatGPT)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 72 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    Leila123
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Last week I was doom-scrolling at 2 a.m., half-dead from deadlines, when a random tweet popped up: “This AI just saved me 6 hours of work in 11 minutes.” Normally I ignore hype, but the replies were full of people losing their minds. Curious, I clicked the link… and 20 minutes later I was laughing at how stupidly good it was.
    What the Tool Actually Is
    It’s called Perplexity Pro + custom workflow (yeah, not a sexy brand-new name, but hear me out). You combine Perplexity’s real-time search with its new “Projects” feature and a couple of clever prompts, and suddenly you have an AI that doesn’t just answer questions — it does entire research workflows for you, with sources, summaries, and exportable reports. Think of it as a turbocharged research assistant who never sleeps and never bills by the hour.
    The First Time It Saved My Ass
    I had to write a 2,000-word report on “AI agents in customer support 2025–2030” for a client. Usually this means:

    45 min Googling
    2 hours reading garbage blog posts
    30 min crying
    With this tool I typed one prompt, hit enter, and 8 minutes later I had:
    A 12-page structured report
    47 cited sources (all live links)
    Trend charts
    Competitor comparison table
    I literally just copy-pasted, changed the tone, and sent it to the client. They replied “This is the best research we’ve ever received.”

    Other Cool AI Tools I Tested This Month (Quick Hits)

    OpusClip – Turns a 60-minute podcast into 15 viral TikToks/Reels in one click. Actually scary accurate.
    ElevenLabs Voice Cloning – I cloned my voice in 30 seconds and now my Notion reads notes to me while I cook. Feels like the future.
    Midjourney v6.1 – The new “--personalize” feature learned my style so well that strangers on Discord thought my images were photographed.
    Cursor – Basically VS Code but the AI writes 80% of the code for you. I’m not a dev and I built a working SaaS landing page in 40 minutes.

    Why Right Now Is Insane
    We’re in that magical window found a cool AI tool where these tools are god-tier but still under the radar. Six months from now everyone will be using them and the magic will feel normal. If you’re not playing with at least one new AI tool every week right now, you’re basically choosing to work harder than you have to.
    Try the Perplexity trick. Thank me later. 😈
    Which one are you going to test first? Drop it in the replies, I’m genuinely curious.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • P

      Bet365 Clone Software: Modern Architecture and Features for a Competitive Sportsbook

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • G

      go88 – Trải Nghiệm Trực Quan Với Các Khu Vực Chức Năng Rõ Rệt

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • G

      Game Tài Xỉu – Tiếp Cận Luật Chơi Qua Cách Trình Bày Dễ Hiểu

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • C

      Features of an Enterprise Video Learning Platform

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • C

      What Is an Enterprise Video Learning Platform?

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • V

      TruVantage BHB Keto™: What Science Says About BHB

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      3 Views
      No one has replied
    • V

      Kinzeno Massage Gel Australia – Joint Pain Massage Gel Review

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    • G

      What should I know before using GLP Control Plus?

      Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
      1
      0 Votes
      1 Posts
      1 Views
      No one has replied
    T
    ta888art
    G
    go88e3com5687
    G
    go88e1com6531
    G
    go88plustv5536
    G
    gametaixiutop116
    7
    789clubuptv8670
    N
    nk887nettt
    K
    klavdiya
    Powered by bemeapps.com | Based on NodeBB
    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups