Sourcing Healthy Supplies for a School Kitchen
-
Hi everyone,
I have just been put in charge of the procurement for our local primary school’s daily feeding scheme, which is a big responsibility.
We have a very tight budget provided by the government, so I am trying to maximize every cent to ensure the children get nutritious meals.
I am looking for a breakdown of goods exempt from VAT SA so I can prioritize buying those items in bulk from our wholesalers.
If I can avoid the extra fifteen percent on our vegetable and fruit orders, it would make a massive difference.
Thanks in advance.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login