B2B Shopping Is Your Invoicing Actually Legal?
-
Hi everyone,
my husband and I were out looking at warehouse equipment today, and the salesperson gave us a quote that didn't seem to include any tax breakdown.
Since I run an established e-commerce boutique shipping worldwide, staying professional with my bookkeeping is a top priority. I don't want to run into issues with my local tax authorities because of a vendor’s messy paperwork.
Does anyone know if can I check if company VAT registered status online without having to call their office directly?
I want to verify their status quietly to ensure our high-quality standards are met.
Thanks in advance
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login