Why do some people feel comfortable online faster than others?
-
I’ve noticed that some people join online platforms and start chatting immediately, while others take a long time to feel comfortable. I’m usually in the second group because I prefer observing first. I recently came across gayteam and started wondering how new users usually adapt there. Does it feel easy from the start or does it take effort to get used to it? I think personality plays a big role in this, but environment also matters. I’d like to hear different experiences about how quickly people adjusted when they first joined.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login