Skip to content

Anyone else noticing weak starts in Renault cars lately?

General Discussion
1 1 29 1
  • I wanted to share something I’ve been noticing with my Renault recently and see if others have had a similar experience. Over the past few weeks, the car has been starting a bit slower than usual, especially in the mornings. It still starts every time, but the hesitation is making me wonder if something is beginning to wear out. I mostly drive short distances, so I’m not sure if that is affecting the battery or the overall system more than I realize.

    A few times I also noticed the interior lights flickering slightly when I first turn the ignition. It’s not happening all the time, which is why I’m confused about whether it’s actually a problem or just normal wear and tear. I don’t want to ignore it and end up stuck somewhere at the worst possible time.

    While looking around for similar experiences, I came across Leading Renault Battery Change Sharjah and it made me think that maybe battery issues are more common than I expected in these cars. Has anyone here dealt with early signs like this before their battery completely failed, or did it turn out to be something else in the end?

    I’m just trying to figure out if I should get it checked now or wait a little longer, because everything still works fine for the most part. Would really appreciate hearing real experiences from other Renault owners since that helps more than guessing.