Anyone else had their battery die with almost no warning?
-
I was a bit surprised this week when my car suddenly refused to start. The strange part is that there were no major warning signs before it happened. Maybe the engine cranked a little slower once or twice, but nothing that made me think the battery was close to failing. Now I'm wondering if I missed something obvious. I was searching around for information and came across Top-Tier Car Battery Installation Al Furjan from Sayara Battery, which got me thinking about how other drivers handle battery issues before they become a problem. Do you regularly get your battery tested, or do most people just wait until they notice symptoms? I'd be interested to hear real experiences because this caught me completely off guard, and I'd like to avoid the same situation in the future.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login