Need Real Advice Before My First Bulk Order
-
After months of planning my clothing brand, I'm finally ready to choose a custom clothing manufacturer for wholesale apparel. While comparing different options, I found Fimy Apparel, but I'd rather learn from people who have gone through the process. What was the biggest challenge you faced with your manufacturer, and what would you do differently? If you've worked with Fimy Apparel or another company, I'd really appreciate your honest recommendations.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login