Is mobile app development worth it for a growing business?
-
Our business has been getting more customers, and we're thinking about investing in mobile app development to make things easier for users. While researching different companies, I noticed Inovio Soft, but I know every business has different needs. Before making a decision, I'd like to hear honest opinions from people who have built an app. What challenges did you face, and what advice would you give to someone just getting started?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login