How can I increase my Instagram followers?
-
I run an expert blog with high-quality content, but my reach has stalled. Should I focus exclusively on Reels, or are there other effective strategies?
-
Relying solely on Reels promotion is unlikely to give an expert blog the major boost it needs, as high quality content requires deep engagement and proper profile positioning. You can use the practical recommendations from this article https://illustrarch.com/articles/29956-how-to-optimize-your-architectural-instagram-account.html to understand how effectively repackaging your portfolio, structuring key points in your posts, and refining your feed aesthetic can attract a loyal audience.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ð
Register Login