Skip to content

I have a quick question. I mostly use a phone and my connection sometimes

General Discussion
2 2 7
  • Hello, I have a quick question. I mostly use a phone and my connection sometimes switches between Wi-Fi and mobile data. I am worried that a short interruption could leave a bet in an unknown state or make me press the same button twice. Could someone clarify this? I am setting a strict entertainment budget and will stop if the process is unclear. Which checks would you recommend before I continue. I have not deposited anything yet because I want the rules and account flow to be clear first.

  • That is a sensible question. I would start with the Lucky Jet overview here and read the rules before opening the game. Lucky Jet supports mobile browsers and an app, but a stable connection is still important. If the screen freezes, check bet history before repeating any action. The HTML5 mobile version is useful when you do not want to install software. The page explains demo and real-money modes, registration, game rules, bonuses, payments, mobile access, and the result history. Set a budget that does not affect normal expenses, and do not increase it to recover a loss or unlock a promotion. I decide on a session limit and stop point before opening the game, then leave the account when either limit is reached.