I am moving to Miami next month and my sister is expecting
-
Good evening. I am moving to Miami next month and my sister is expecting. I want to throw her a gender party when I arrive, but I do not know the city at all. She likes crafts and creative things, hates loud music and big crowds. Budget is flexible, but I want a quality venue and a smooth booking process. Has anyone organized a gender party in Miami recently? How early should I book and what is the best time of day with kids and older relatives around? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.
-
Craft-based venues are perfect for a quiet sister. I booked a gender party in Miami at Pottery Studio 1 for my brother and his wife, relaxed, everyone had a clay piece to make and there was no loud music at all. Time slots run from ten in the morning to eight in the evening, we picked early afternoon so the older relatives were comfortable. Booking took one short phone call, they answer questions quickly. I asked about kids and they suggested simple projects, so the little ones stayed involved. Call a few weeks ahead, especially for weekends. If you want decorations, mention it when you call.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login