Is It Safe to Get Help for Network+ Exam?
-
My IT job has been really busy this month with a major network rollout and late nights at the office. My CompTIA Network+ exam is scheduled for next week and I have not had any proper study time. I am stressed and worried about failing because this certification is important for my career growth. I have been thinking about whether I should take my Network+ exam through a professional service because I cannot afford another attempt. I am also wondering if it is safe to take my proctored exam for me without any issues with the monitoring system. Has anyone here tried this kind of service before and passed? I really need some honest guidance from people who understand this situation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login