Has anyone had trouble with Shop Secure showing 'country is limited' in your Shopify store when it shouldn't be?

General Discussion
  • Has anyone had trouble with Shop Secure showing 'country is limited' in your Shopify store when it shouldn't be?

• Hi Bridget,

Thank you for reaching out about the issue you're experiencing with the 'country is limited' message in your Shopify store while using Shop Secure. To assist you better, I need a bit more information about your setup and the issue you're encountering.

Could you please provide the following details:

List of Affected Countries: Which countries are showing the 'country is limited' message unexpectedly?
    Whitelist/Blacklist Settings: Could you share a screenshot or description of your current whitelist and blacklist settings in Shop Secure?
    IP Blocking Settings: Are there any specific IP addresses blocked? If yes, could you share a list of those?
    Recent Changes: Have there been any recent changes or updates to your Shop Secure settings or Shopify store configuration before this issue started?
    Browser and Device: Which browser and device are you using to access your store when you see the 'country is limited' message? Have you tried accessing the store from a different browser or device?
    Once I have this information, I can better diagnose the issue and provide you with a more accurate solution.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Tony
    Shop Secure Support Team