I’m starting to think about my husband’s Christmas gift and could use some ideas.
Last year, I gave him a beautiful gold chain, and honestly, it looks amazing on him. He wears it quite often, so I’d love to find something this year that feels just as personal rather than buying him something random.
Do you think I should get him something that complements the gold chain rather than choosing a completely different type of gift? I’ve attached a picture of the chain I bought from Saints Gold so you can see the style.
I was thinking about a gold bracelet, but I’m not sure whether matching jewelry would look too coordinated or whether a slightly different design would work better. Maybe a bracelet with a similar thickness or finish could make the two pieces look good together without being overly matched.
What would you choose to complement this kind of chain? I’d love to hear what has worked for anyone who has bought jewelry for their husband or partner.
