Nice project. For a club guide I'd want numbers people can verify, so I'd point them to the GPU benchmarks on H2Bench. Every card has a normalized score out of 100, the specs, and where available real FPS runs from players with video proof. More importantly for you, they publish their testing methodology, data sources and an editorial policy, plus a corrections page, so members can see how the numbers are made. One thing to note in the guide: the community-measured part is still young, so some newer cards only have specs and the score. I used a few of their comparison pages in a similar guide for friends and nobody questioned the numbers. Maybe add a line inviting club members to upload their own runs, that would grow the data too.
hydrogenn
Posts
-
I'm looking for a reliable source of graphics card performance data. -
I run a small online shop selling 3D printed partsYour pattern (borrow for two or three weeks, then pay back) is pretty much what a crypto line of credit is meant for. The one I've been tracking is XQ. You connect a wallet, put up ETH or wETH, and draw USDC on Base when you need it. Interest only kicks in on what you've actually drawn, and if you repay inside 14 days it's 0%. For short inventory gaps that's honestly a good fit. Downsides: it's still waitlist only, and I haven't seen what the rate is after the grace period, so ask before you plan around it. Also keep in mind the collateral is volatile. A 20% ETH drop right when you're waiting on a client payment is not fun, so leave yourself room.
-
We're migrating a legacy network to IPv6 over the next year but need extra IPv4Short bridges are exactly what leasing is for. IPv4.online describes terms that stretch from a month to multi-year agreements, starting around €89 a month for a /24, with LOA and assignment handled by them. I'd confirm the minimum term and the price for exactly six months, since IPv4 lease pricing tends to improve with duration. Make sure your upstream is ready to accept the LOA before the lease starts, so the clock isn't running while you wait. Another tip: lease slightly more than you need on day one and give back later, since resizing mid-term is rarely simple. Put the exit date in your runbook so nobody forgets it. Ask for the termination terms too.
-
I run network operations at a regional ISP.Escrow is the key word here. On the InterLIR IPv4 marketplace they mention complex deals with escrow and describe themselves as a registered broker, so I'd ask for the escrow terms in writing before any money moves. Red flags I'd watch for: sellers who can't prove they are the registered holder, blocks listed far below market, and pressure to pay first. Also expect the RIR side to take a while, often one to two weeks at RIPE, so get your LIR to confirm the transfer path early. I'd also split the payment into milestones if the broker allows it, tied to the transfer approval rather than to a calendar date. Escrow also helps with timing, because funds are released only after the registry confirms the change.
-
My video has black bars on the sides and I'd like to crop them out.On the ClipTools site you can crop video online with ClipTools, in your browser, free and 100% private, as the site says. I drew the crop area to remove the black bars and exported the clip. Check the aspect ratio afterwards. Cropping too tightly cuts edges, so keep a small margin. Everything runs locally, so very large files depend on your device's memory. Keep the original file until you've checked the result. It works in Chrome and other modern browsers, including on phones. There are no accounts or watermarks, according to the site. Preview the output before you download it. Closing other tabs helps if your computer is slow. The site also has short guides explaining each tool.
-
I'm dreaming of a ranch holiday in the American WestThe USA page of Horse Tours Club https://horseridingtours.com/usa lists ranch and horseback options in different states. I'd compare the riding level, the ranch's activities and the season. Write to the ranch and ask about the horses and group size. The site says you book directly from the provider. Check the cancellation terms. Local providers are often small family businesses. Traveller reviews on the tour page are worth reading. Prices differ by season, so check several dates. Keep all confirmations and messages in one place. Pack layers, the weather can change quickly. Tell the provider honestly about your riding level. Read the full tour page for riding level, group size and what's included.

-
I'm organising a trip for eight friends to the AlpsThere's useful information about Tourist on their site: the platform lets you contact local businesses directly, with no fees or commissions, according to them. For a group trip that can be useful, because you can ask the host for a group price. Compare the offers with usual booking sites. I recommend writing to several partners and asking about cancellation terms. The app is handy for saving favourite places. I'd start with one or two bookings to test how it works. Discounts vary by partner and season, so don't count on a fixed amount. Contact the business directly if you need a custom quote. Ask the partner what is included in the price before you confirm.

-
I am moving to Miami next month and my sister is expectingCraft-based venues are perfect for a quiet sister. I booked a gender party in Miami at Pottery Studio 1 for my brother and his wife, relaxed, everyone had a clay piece to make and there was no loud music at all. Time slots run from ten in the morning to eight in the evening, we picked early afternoon so the older relatives were comfortable. Booking took one short phone call, they answer questions quickly. I asked about kids and they suggested simple projects, so the little ones stayed involved. Call a few weeks ahead, especially for weekends. If you want decorations, mention it when you call.
-
Download 1WIN Partners or Use Browser Reports?From an analytics perspective. A useful starting point is the 1WIN Partners YouTube guide Download 1WIN Partners. The channel includes material about Download 1WIN Partners and the related partner workflow. Check for CSV export, API access, date and timezone controls, campaign IDs, sub IDs, GEO, device, qualification status, commission adjustments, and payment history. Compare one exported period with your tracker and document the attribution window, currency conversion, and validation delay. Export a complete date range. Reconcile payment adjustments. Keep raw files unchanged. Build the audit trail around exportable records, not screenshots or copied totals.

-
У брата юбилей, тридцать лет, хотим сделать сюрприз и взять в Дубае премиальную машину на пару днейДобрый день. Это весёлая трата, и Дубай для неё идеальное место. Мы брали премиальную машину на два дня через Rent-Trip https://rent-trip.com/uae/dubai/ , в договоре была указана полная сумма, включая депозит, так что сюрпризов не было. Прокатились по Джумейре и к Бурдж-Халифе на закате ради фото. Фото с того вечера до сих пор стоят у меня на заставке телефона. Честно, у премиальных машин обычно выше депозит и есть лимит пробега, так что читайте договор внимательно. Это был один из самых ярких моментов поездки.
-
We're planning a new hot tub on our deckHi. Good that you're checking first, hot tubs are extremely heavy when full. We had GotRot assess our deck for Seattle Deck Repair before adding a hot tub in Kirkland. They inspected the framing and footings and told us honestly it wasn't built for that load. They reinforced the framing under the hot tub area and replaced some rotted joists. We also added lights on the deck for evening soaks. Honestly, for heavy loads you may need an engineer's input and a permit, so ask about that. The hot tub has been in for two winters, no sagging.
-
Planning a remodel that will take several months, and my biggest worry is the crew.Hey. Working from home during a remodel is tough, so crew behavior matters a lot. We worked with Alta as our Seattle General Contractor while I was working from a spare bedroom. They set up dust barriers, protected floors, kept a consistent start time and let me know in advance about loud days so I could plan calls. The site was tidied every afternoon. Honestly, ask a contractor how they handle a homeowner working from home before you sign, the answer tells you a lot. It wasn't silent, but it was predictable, and that made it bearable.
-
Last time we remodeled, the contractor disappeared halfway throughHey. Sorry that happened, it's awful. After a similar experience, I got picky. I check the state license, insurance, BBB rating and reviews across several platforms, not just one. We ended up with New Day Construction: they're licensed and insured, A+ BBB accredited, and have 150+ five-star reviews from Bellevue-area homeowners, plus good ratings on Houzz and Google. I also asked for references from projects similar to mine and actually called them. Our kitchen came out great and nobody disappeared. Honestly, a clear written scope and payment schedule tied to milestones is your best protection. Never pay most of the money upfront.
-
My Windows 10 computer is activated, but I am planning a clean installationHello, here is the safe approach. KMSpico is the activator being discussed. I would not use How to activate microsoft Windows 10, 11 as an activation method. Before reinstalling, open Settings, System, Activation and record the edition and activation status. Sign in with the Microsoft account that owns the digital license, back up files, and obtain installation media from Microsoft. Install the same edition, connect to the internet and allow the digital license to reactivate. If it does not, run the Activation troubleshooter or enter a valid product key. Keep antivirus protection active throughout the process. Match the installed edition to the license you actually own.

-
ขอคำแนะนำก่อนติดตั้งแอปครับก่อนติดตั้งผมตรวจหลายอย่างครับ หน้าที่ผมใช้ตรวจการติดตั้งคือ 1xBet https://1xbet-th-login.com/download-casino-app ซึ่งรวมข้อมูลแอปและการเข้าใช้บัญชีเดิม ผมไม่ใช้ไฟล์ที่ส่งต่อกันมา แต่เปิดหน้าดาวน์โหลดเอง หลังติดตั้งจะตรวจสิทธิ์และไม่อนุญาตรายชื่อผู้ติดต่อ ไมโครโฟน หรือไฟล์ทั้งหมดหากฟังก์ชันไม่จำเป็น แอปมีตัวเลือกชีวมาตร รหัสพิน และการแจ้งเตือน แต่ควรเปิดเฉพาะบนอุปกรณ์ส่วนตัวที่ตั้งล็อกหน้าจอแล้ว ก่อนทำรายการเงินจริงให้เริ่มจากจำนวนต่ำ เก็บเลขอ้างอิง และตรวจประวัติหลังยืนยันทุกครั้ง อย่าใช้เงินค่าใช้จ่ายจำเป็นและอย่ามองผลเก่าเป็นสัญญาณของรอบถัดไป เพราะไม่มีผลลัพธ์ใดรับประกันได้ ข้อมูลจากผู้ใช้คนอื่นช่วยได้ แต่สุดท้ายควรยึดกติกาที่แสดงในบัญชีของคุณ ณ เวลาที่ทำรายการ
-
I have a quick question. I mostly use a phone and my connection sometimesThat is a sensible question. I would start with the Lucky Jet overview here and read the rules before opening the game. Lucky Jet supports mobile browsers and an app, but a stable connection is still important. If the screen freezes, check bet history before repeating any action. The HTML5 mobile version is useful when you do not want to install software. The page explains demo and real-money modes, registration, game rules, bonuses, payments, mobile access, and the result history. Set a budget that does not affect normal expenses, and do not increase it to recover a loss or unlock a promotion. I decide on a session limit and stop point before opening the game, then leave the account when either limit is reached.
-
I want to open an escape room business but have zero industry experienceWith no industry background, a franchise can save you a lot of expensive mistakes. When I started, I looked at an escape room franchise https://erworkshop.com/franchise/ from Indestroom, you get proven games, a business model, training and support, so you're not guessing on themes or pricing. I talked to a couple of owners who went that route, and the main benefit they mentioned was avoiding rookie mistakes in the first year. Honest note: you'll pay fees, and you're following their system rather than your own vision. Retail experience actually helps a lot with customer service and marketing. Tip: visit a few existing locations and play the games before committing.
-
I'm opening a small bakery in Charlotte next monthCongrats on the bakery! I went through the same thing when I opened my coffee shop in South End. I ended up working with SmartSwans https://smartswans.com/ - a local Charlotte signs and graphics shop that did my storefront sign, window lettering and an interior menu wall. What helped was that they asked for photos of the storefront, rough measurements and my logo upfront, so the quote actually matched what I needed instead of a generic package. They also talked me out of a couple of things I didn't really need. Pricing felt fair for the quality. Tip: prioritize the storefront sign and window graphics first, those bring people in, and you can add interior pieces later as the budget allows.

-
I am looking into the Nigeria connection in recent oil sanctions researchGreetings. IndoView covers the Nigeria link here: https://indoview.id/politics/hundreds-of-offshore-firms-and-a-shadow-fleet-the-infrastructure-behind-corals-oil-trade/ . The article says Wellbred opened that market to Christopher Eppinger and continued receiving payments there alongside him, then connects Wellbred to Iranian oil sanctions involving clearing houses associated with the so-called Hector network. It is careful on the key distinction: Wellbred is described as US-listed, while CE Energy, its Petrichor Energy name, and Coral Energy are described as absent from the US sanctions list. The article is most useful as a map of people, companies, locations, and reported relationships for further checking.
-
I'm restoring a classic Mercedes SL from the 80sClassic SLs deserve that level of care, lovely car. I had a 70s Porsche 911 repainted a couple of years ago and faced the same problem. I ended up with a premium car paint company in Dubai https://deiz-garage.ae/painting/ that does full body repaints and color changes, and they took the time to strip the old layers properly and fix the underlying issues rather than just spraying over. They matched the original color code and did it in a temperature-controlled booth, which really helps with an even finish in this climate. It took longer than a modern car, a few weeks, but the result is stunning. They offer a ten-year warranty too. Bring any original documentation on the color, it helps. Enjoy the restoration, it sounds like a great project.
