Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

BeME Community

Blogs Get Apps
S

soumitss

@soumitss
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
173
Topics
173
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Is the 1xbet app a download or a web page?
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Good evening. I use a phone almost exclusively and keep finding pages described as casino applications, although many of them look like ordinary access screens. I do not mind using the browser if the route is clear, but I want to avoid fake installers and pages that collect account details without explaining anything. What would you expect to see on a legitimate access landing page, and how should I handle an app-related keyword when the page itself mainly offers login and registration? A browser option would be fine if it is clearly explained and does not require an unknown file.


  • I'm a freelance designer and I often send clients portfolios and proposals
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hey everyone. I'm a freelance designer and I often send clients portfolios and proposals as PDFs. Recently a client pointed out that my file properties still showed the name of my old agency as the author, plus the title of a completely different project. Embarrassing. How do you check and clean that hidden PDF info before sending? I work on a Mac at home and on a Windows laptop at client meetings, so ideally the tool works on both. Also looking for a decent set of everyday tools for merging and compressing, since I do this weekly.


  • I'm looking for a reliable source of graphics card performance data.
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hello everyone. I'm looking for a reliable source of graphics card performance data. I'm writing a short buying guide for our local gaming club and I'd like to reference numbers that aren't just copied from manufacturer pages. Ideally something with a clear methodology that I can link to so members can check it themselves. The audience is mostly casual gamers and students, so the sources need to be easy to understand too. Our members range from total beginners to people who build PCs for friends, so it needs to work for both. What do you recommend?


  • I run a small online shop selling 3D printed parts
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Good afternoon all. I run a small online shop selling 3D printed parts, and cash flow is all over the place. Some months I need 3-5k fast to buy filament and maybe a second printer before a big order, then a few weeks later the money is back. A regular business loan feels like overkill for such short gaps. Part of my savings sits in crypto, mostly ETH. Is there something like a revolving credit line where crypto is the collateral and you only pay when you actually use it? Real experience please, not affiliate links.


  • We're migrating a legacy network to IPv6 over the next year but need extra IPv4
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hello everyone. We're migrating a legacy network to IPv6 over the next year but need extra IPv4 capacity during the transition, maybe six months. Buying feels wasteful for that. Are there short leases, or do brokers only want multi-year deals? Also, how do you handle the LOA and announcement side? We have about forty racks of old gear that won't speak IPv6 until we replace it, so IPv4 is unavoidable for now. The CFO wants to see a clear exit plan before approving anything. Time is tight.


  • I run network operations at a regional ISP.
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hello everyone. I run network operations at a regional ISP. Our RIPE allocation is exhausted and the board finally approved buying a /22. My worry is the transaction itself: sending a few thousand euros to a stranger for a block that only exists as a record in a registry feels risky. How do you protect yourself on a purchase? Do brokers actually offer escrow, and how long does the RIR transfer take? Any red flags to watch for? The ISP is only twelve people, so there's no spare legal team to review exotic contracts.


  • My video has black bars on the sides and I'd like to crop them out.
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hi friends. My video has black bars on the sides and I'd like to crop them out. I don't want to install an editor. Is there a free browser tool to crop video frames that keeps the quality? Any tips on exporting would be welcome. Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate real experiences, not marketing. I'm not a professional editor, just a hobbyist. I'm working on a laptop with limited storage. I'd prefer something simple and free. I'm using a laptop and I don't want to install anything. Cheers.


  • I'm dreaming of a ranch holiday in the American West
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hi team. I'm dreaming of a ranch holiday in the American West, real cowboy-style riding, maybe cattle drives. I'm an intermediate rider. Has anyone done a ranch vacation in the USA? Where do you look for reliable ranches and how do you compare them? My budget is moderate. Thanks in advance. I'm flexible on dates. I'd appreciate honest experiences, not marketing. Any tips are welcome. I have a few months to plan. I have about two weeks free in autumn. I'd love real experiences and any advice helps. Thanks.


  • I'm organising a trip for eight friends to the Alps
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hi team. I'm organising a trip for eight friends to the Alps and we want to find a chalet and some activities with a group discount. Booking sites are expensive, and I think direct contact with local businesses could save money. Has anyone organised a group trip and found good local deals? What platforms or methods worked for you? Any tips are welcome. My budget is limited. I have a few weeks to decide. I'd appreciate honest experiences, not marketing. Thanks in advance. Any advice helps.


  • I am moving to Miami next month and my sister is expecting
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Good evening. I am moving to Miami next month and my sister is expecting. I want to throw her a gender party when I arrive, but I do not know the city at all. She likes crafts and creative things, hates loud music and big crowds. Budget is flexible, but I want a quality venue and a smooth booking process. Has anyone organized a gender party in Miami recently? How early should I book and what is the best time of day with kids and older relatives around? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.


  • Download 1WIN Partners or Use Browser Reports?
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hello partners. I am an analyst trying to connect partner data with an internal dashboard, and I am researching Download 1WIN Partners before making a decision. The reporting team wants daily exports by campaign, GEO, device, and sub ID, but nobody wants to depend on manual screenshots from a phone. Before adding software, we need to know whether the web dashboard or an approved export already provides the required fields. Does Download 1WIN Partners add anything useful for reporting, or should we build the workflow around browser exports?


  • У брата юбилей, тридцать лет, хотим сделать сюрприз и взять в Дубае премиальную машину на пару дней
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Добрый день. У брата юбилей, тридцать лет, хотим сделать сюрприз и взять в Дубае премиальную машину на пару дней, просто покататься и сделать красивые фото. Стоит ли оно того, и есть ли подводные камни у премиум-аренды?


  • We're planning a new hot tub on our deck
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hi all. We're planning a new hot tub on our deck, but I'm not sure the existing deck can handle the weight. The tub is about 500 gallons, and the deck is about 15 years old. Who can assess and reinforce a deck in Seattle?


  • Planning a remodel that will take several months, and my biggest worry is the crew.
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hey all. Planning a remodel that will take several months, and my biggest worry is the crew. Will they respect our home, keep it clean, show up on time? I work from home. What was your experience with Seattle general contractors on this?


  • Last time we remodeled, the contractor disappeared halfway through
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hey everyone. Last time we remodeled, the contractor disappeared halfway through and left us with an open wall for two months. Now we need to do our kitchen and I'm nervous. We're looking at a full gut, maybe sixty to seventy thousand, so I really can't afford another disappearing act. What do you actually check before signing? How do you vet a contractor properly around here?


  • My Windows 10 computer is activated, but I am planning a clean installation
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Good evening. My Windows 10 computer is activated, but I am planning a clean installation and possibly an upgrade. I want to avoid losing the license or downloading an unofficial activator afterward. What should I record before reinstalling, how can I confirm that the digital license is linked to my account, and where should I obtain installation media? Advice about edition matching and activation errors would also help. A safe answer matters more to me than a quick activation result.


  • ขอคำแนะนำก่อนติดตั้งแอปครับ
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    ขอคำแนะนำก่อนติดตั้งแอปครับ เพื่อนส่งไฟล์ติดตั้งมาให้ทางแชต แต่โทรศัพท์เตือนว่าไม่รู้จักผู้พัฒนา ผมไม่อยากเสี่ยงเปิดไฟล์ที่ถูกแก้ไข และอยากรู้ว่าควรตรวจสิทธิ์ของแอปอะไรบ้าง อยากทราบว่าทุกคนจัดการเรื่องนี้อย่างไร และมีสัญญาณไหนที่เห็นแล้วควรหยุดทันที รบกวนแนะนำแบบที่มือใหม่ทำตามได้ครับ ตอนนี้ยังไม่ได้ทำรายการใดๆ เพราะอยากเข้าใจเงื่อนไขและความเสี่ยงให้ครบก่อน หากมีจุดที่มือใหม่มักพลาด รบกวนเตือนด้วยครับ จะได้ไม่เสียเวลาติดต่อแก้ไขภายหลัง


  • I have a quick question. I mostly use a phone and my connection sometimes
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hello, I have a quick question. I mostly use a phone and my connection sometimes switches between Wi-Fi and mobile data. I am worried that a short interruption could leave a bet in an unknown state or make me press the same button twice. Could someone clarify this? I am setting a strict entertainment budget and will stop if the process is unclear. Which checks would you recommend before I continue. I have not deposited anything yet because I want the rules and account flow to be clear first.


  • I want to open an escape room business but have zero industry experience
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hey all. I want to open an escape room business but have zero industry experience. My background is in retail. Would a franchise make sense for someone like me, or is it better to go independent? What should I watch out for? I have savings and a strong business background, but this industry is new to me. Thanks in advance for any tips.


  • I'm opening a small bakery in Charlotte next month
    S soumitss
    General Discussion

    Hey everyone. I'm opening a small bakery in Charlotte next month and I'm lost on signage. I need a front sign, something for the windows, and maybe a menu board inside. My budget isn't huge, and I've had quotes that are all over the place. Any local sign companies that can handle a few different pieces and help me figure out what I actually need? Opening day is set, so I really need someone who can deliver on time. Any tips on what to prioritize would help too.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups