Looking for a Reliable Way to Find Property in Cyprus
-
I’ve been researching properties in Cyprus for a while and it’s honestly harder than I expected to figure out which agencies and listings are reliable. I found MySpace during my search and noticed they have quite a few options around Limassol.
Has anyone here used them before, or can share what the process of finding and buying property in Cyprus was like? Just trying to understand what to look out for before making any decisions.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login