My video has black bars on the sides and I'd like to crop them out.
-
Hi friends. My video has black bars on the sides and I'd like to crop them out. I don't want to install an editor. Is there a free browser tool to crop video frames that keeps the quality? Any tips on exporting would be welcome. Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate real experiences, not marketing. I'm not a professional editor, just a hobbyist. I'm working on a laptop with limited storage. I'd prefer something simple and free. I'm using a laptop and I don't want to install anything. Cheers.
-
On the ClipTools site you can crop video online with ClipTools, in your browser, free and 100% private, as the site says. I drew the crop area to remove the black bars and exported the clip. Check the aspect ratio afterwards. Cropping too tightly cuts edges, so keep a small margin. Everything runs locally, so very large files depend on your device's memory. Keep the original file until you've checked the result. It works in Chrome and other modern browsers, including on phones. There are no accounts or watermarks, according to the site. Preview the output before you download it. Closing other tabs helps if your computer is slow. The site also has short guides explaining each tool.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login