I am looking for Shopify developer role.
-
I’m reaching out as an experienced Shopify developer and would love the opportunity to work with you.
Below are a few Shopify stores I’ve built entirely from scratch:
urbancarryholsters.com
keraneo.com
natures-tale.com
thetootiefoodie.com
With 5 years of experience in Shopify and app development, I specialize in designing, developing, and optimizing stores to improve user experience and boost sales. I’m highly proficient in theme customization, app implementation, and third-party service integration.
I bring a strong background in both front-end and back-end development, with a proven track record of managing projects successfully and collaborating effectively with teams.
What I offer:- On-time delivery
- On-budget execution
- Clear and prompt communication
- High-quality results
I’m available to start immediately and am committed to exceeding your expectations.
Looking forward to the opportunity to collaborate!
Best regards
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login